A consistent best-seller, this versatile snow pant works as well for the toughest snowboarder as it does for the smoothest alpine skier. Cut with street smart back pockets, belt loops and adjustable waist, the Olympia is fully waterproof and highly insulated against cold with 10k/10k HydroWEB and Spylon DWR and 60g 3M Thinsulate. Critically taped seams, inner snow gaiters and cuff anchors, as well as a “Great Lengths” hem that extends 2,5cm make this a pant you can hand off to the kid sister—maybe two seasons from now.
- Internal adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Critically seam taped Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Great Lengths, hem extends an additional 2,5cm when stitch is released
- Reflective details
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (60g)